Life 101 – an On-line Course that Helps Your Teen Prepare for Adulting
There are so many unknowns when you first leave the nest and a lot of questions you never knew you needed to ask.
Parents, You have invested so much time and energy into your child’s education, let us help you take care of covering the life basics for leaving the nest.
We want to help this next generation of young adults be ready for the real world and hit the ground running – not confused at every turn.
That is why Life 101 Pro exists.
In part of the Life 101 course, we give your teen a real world scenario and walk them through those first crucial steps. Some exercises may be quite easy for some, where others may ask your teen to step out of their comfort zone for a bit. The goal is just to get them using the right muscles to make the right life decisions. We figured a virtual world was a great place to start – and A LOT less expensive then the school of hard knocks!
So if you are ready to help equip your teen to not only survive but THRIVE in the real world, then our Life 101 Course is just the course for you and your teen!
Want to see what topics we will cover? Check out the syllabus below!
Preparing to Leave Home
- Life 101 Scenario
- Finding the Perfect Housing
- What to take on our Journey
- Stocking the Pantry
- Starter Budget
Welcome to your new life!
- Tips for Adulting at the Office
- Official Cost of living budget
- Use Your Time Wisely
- Daily Chores that Happen when you Adult
- Weekend Fun on a Budget
- Worst Case Scenarios
- Asking for a Raise
The Holidays are here!
- Keeping your Christmas Calendar under Control
- How to Plan a Christmas Party
- Christmas. Wish List
- Christmas Gift List
- Giving back this Christmas Season
- Basic Ingredients to ALWAYS have on hand
- How to create a breakfast for under $2
- How to cook Chicken
- 3 Chicken Meals worth Trying
- Ground Beef – it’s what’s for dinner
- Taco Tuesday
- Lunch Leftovers – all the *ACTUALLY WEALTHY* people do it!
How to ROCK your first Interview as an ADULT
- Basics of a Resume
- Ways to make your resume stand out
- Interview with an Interviewer – What NOT to do at an Interview
- 3 Things you MUST do after the Interview
Other Basic Tips and Tricks for Adulting
- How to do laundry
- Why breaker trip and how to fix them
- How to clean appliances
- How to unclog plumbing